Glass Table Tops
A glass tabletop can enhance and renew old furniture, or provide a new look altogether. The Glass & Door Company has been designing custom glass table tops for residents of Georgetown, TX since 1997, and can provide you with a wide variety of options and designs.
Most commonly used to protect the surface of tables, desks, and coffee tables, glass table tops are attractive, functional, and can protect your cherished furniture from sun damage, scrapes and scuffs, and water rings left behind from beverages. Many customers opt to use the glass as the tabletop itself, as well.
Glass Table Top Options
Glass table tops can come in a wide variety of options. Many clients are looking for a specific application. Common choices that you can select from include:
Why Choose a Glass Table Top?
- Outdoor tables are particularly vulnerable to weathering and damage from the elements. Glass is easier to clean and durable.
- Rejuvenate a table, plant stand, or even a nightstand.
- Increase the “wow factor” of a wooden table or dresser.
- Add shine to a dull tabletop or dresser.
- A non-permanent option to refresh older wooden tables, opposed to painting or staining.
- Protect your wooden tabletops from sun damage, glass rings, scuffs, and scratches.
Why The Glass & Door Company?
The Glass & Door Company can offer any desired thickness, size, color, edging, or tempering glass table top for any application. To learn more, contact our customer service team to schedule an in-home design consultation. We’re sure that you won’t be disappointed.